Garmin Reach Mini
Fits Into The Palm Of Your Hand
Maintaining off-the-grid contact with the palm-sized satellite communicator. Garmin Reach Mini can track and share your journey, send and receive text messages, or trigger an SOS alert to contact the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Small, lightweight, and robust satellite communicator allows two way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required).
- Activate an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- When using free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices, you can access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more.
- Optional inReach weather forecast service offers detailed updates right to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather bundles available.
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices. These would include connected wearables and handhelds. Display resolution:128 x 128 pixels
- NOTICE: Some areas regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
- Pair with Garmin Pilot. When paired through Bluetooth to a compatible smartphone or tablet running the Garmin Pilot app, the inReach Mini you can send and receive text messages while in the cockpit even when in areas without cellular reception. The app pulls in your smart device’s contact lists making access simple. Since the inReach Mini is a handheld GPS, Garmin Pilot can leverage its position source to drive a georeferenced aircraft position symbol on your tablet’s moving map display. In addition, the inReach Mini can provide tracking of your flight for your followers on the ground using the web-based MapShare page created for your inReach account. The Garmin Mini can also link via Facebook or Twitter.
- Additional Aviation Services. A supported device for the Lockheed Martin Flight Services (LMFS) Adverse Condition Alerting Service (ACAS), Surveillance-Enhanced Search and Rescue (SE-SAR) and Enhanced Special Reporting Services (eSRS). If you register for ACAS information, alerts provided via LMFS prompt you to call for an abbreviated briefing to address any specific adverse condition situation that might affect your flight-planned routing. Also, automatic monitoring provided by the SE-SAR service enables the system to identify potential flight emergency situations and/or signals to promptly initiate search and rescue procedures for your aircraft.
- Includes Unlimited Cloud Storage and Trip Planning