- A TRUE VERSATILE HIKING KNIFE : Equipped with a fixed blade of about 3,5 inch made of 90% recycled stainless steel. A robust and tough survival knife with sheath designed for harsh conditions.
- A FIRE STEEL IN ITS HANDLE : A fixed blade camping knife with a fire starter integrated into the handle. The flint and steel generates sparks up to 3000 ° C, even when it is raining.
- MADE FROM COCONUT FIBER : This fixed knife with sheath for belt is sustainably produced with a 100% bio-plastic blend containing coconut shell fibers. The texture and natural smell of the coconut truly makes this knife stand out among other survival knives.
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY : 1 x “Swedish Fire Knife BIO Cocoshell” , 1 x fire starter (integrated in its handle), 1 x belt-hanging protective sheath. Handle and case 100% biobased plastic without BPA.
- MADE IN SWEDEN : All products, such as this survival knife with fire starter, containing plastics are 100% BPA free and made with bio-based materials. Sustainably produced to be the best bushcraft knife on the market, both for you and the environment.