- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY – Designed to provide approximately 1,718 calories per day. 56 cups or 14L of water is needed to prepare all meals in this emergency kit.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS – Meals included: (5) Breakfast Skillet, (4) Biscuits & Gravy, (5) Granola, (5) Beef Stroganoff with Noodles, (8) Creamy Macaroni & Cheese, (5) Chicken Fried Rice, (5) Chicken & Dumplings, (5) Mexican Style Adobo Rice and Chicken.
- QUICK PREP – Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes. Power outage? No problem. Mountain House meals can be made with room temperature water, just double the rehydration time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT – This emergency kit is easy to store. Dimensions are 20″(L) x 12.5″(W) x 15.75″ (H) and weighs 17.96 lbs. Perfect for emergency food storage or survival rations.
- SHELF STABLE – Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Meals are freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness.