- 72 HOUR SUSTAINABILITY – This Emergency Go Bag Contains The Essentials. The Kit Also Includes 12 – 4.227 Oz Packets Of Water And The Highest-quality Freeze-dried 2400 Calorie Food For Up To Four People. After An Emergency The Most Essential Human Needs Are Water & Food.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS – Premium Items Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets a Full survival backpacks to weather any storm.
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This Emergency Go Bag Contains Supplies For Four People To Survive A Natural Disaster. Stay Prepared And Ready , Keep Your Family Safe.
- FIRST AID KIT : After An Natural Disaster Health Care Providers May Not Be Able To Reach You For Some Time. A Variety Of Bandages Pain Relievers Ointment Gauze & Tape Sanitary Gloves And A First Aid Guide. If You Camp In The Mountain Or Your House, Stay Fully Prepping For Storm Season With The Right Necessities.
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: Kids Feel Safe With Light, Our Squeeze Power Flashlight Generates Power And Stored For Use To Keep The Led Bulbs Bright. If Forced Into Camping Be A Survivor With Our Mre’s Meals Supply.
Drinking-Water and Food Rations:
12 X 125 ml Emergency Drinking Water approved by U.S. Coast Guard and Made in USA
(5-year shelf life) .
2 X 2400 Calorie Food Ration approved by U.S. Coast Guard and made in the USA
(5-year shelf life) .
First Aid Supplies:
60 Pieces First Aid Kit: alcohol pad, bandages, wound pad, burn dressing, PBT bandages, triangular bandage, CPR, first-aid tape, cotton tips/balls, and more.
Survival and Safety Protection Gears
4 X Biohazard Bags
2 X Emergency Poncho
2 X Emergency Blanket
2 X Dust Coverings
2 X Exam Gloves
2 X Glow Stick (Up to 12 Hours Per Single Use)
1 X First Aid Kit ( 60 pcs)
1 X Squeeze Powered Light
1 X Tissue Pack
1 X Survival Whistle/Compass
1 X Firestarter Flint & Steel
1 X Emergency Tent
1 X Emergency Plan/Contact
72 HOUR SUSTAINABILITY – This Emergency Go Bag Contains the Essentials. The Kit Also Includes 12 – 4.227 Oz Packets of Water and The Highest-quality Freeze-dried 2-2400 Calorie Food. After an Emergency, the Most Essential Human Needs Are Water & Food.